This level 5 course (View NFQ info for more on QQI Levels) is a 3 month part time course for those with an interest in the fashion industry. The course is suited to those hoping to pursue careers in areas such as fashion buying, merchandising, retail management and fashion sales promotion.
The course is offered through the traditional classroom learning method or by distance learning for those with other commitments or living outside Dublin.
Course content includes..
- Merchandising Relationships – Manufacturers, Retailers, Buyers, Customers
- Fashion Merchandising Processes
- Customer Profiling
- Fashion Cycle
- Organisation Charts
- Seasonal Calendars and Financial Range Plans
- Market Analysis and Promotional Plans
- Visual, Technical and Aesthetic Analysis
For more information on CMI College view http://www.eveningcoursesdublin.com/cmi-college/
or view more information about this course on http://www.findacourse.ie/fashion-buying-fetac-c7353.html