Administration is a popular career choice for people of all ages and backgrounds. It is a rewarding career choice with a variety of routes for progression, and it’s a simple industry to enter with no previous experience.
What counts in administration is having the right skill set and understanding to dive straight into your new role. Which is why career training courses are a highly popular option for those looking to kick-start their administrative career.
What Are Career Training Courses?
They are recognisable qualifications that provide you with the specific skills and knowledge you need to enter a particular role or area of focus.
We are regularly approached by employers looking for students to be recommended for jobs including Secretary, Accounts Assistant, Admin Assistant, Office Manager and more.
Pitman Training’s Secretarial Diploma and Admin Assistant Diploma are the most popular among our students looking to get into admin, because they are recognised by employers looking for an ideal candidate.
The Secretarial and Admin Assistant Diplomas, for example, ensure students are ready to walk into these type of positions by equipping them with the skills and knowledge needed to:
- Use a range of computer software packages including Microsoft Office Suite
- Produce business documents
- Type at speed
- Write and work from notes and dictation
- Take meeting minutes and draft agendas
- Professionally communicate with customers, clients and prospects
- Make appointments and use a diary management system
- Manage budgets and invoicing
- Collect/deliver important documents
- Copy/fax/scan/prep large files
- Carry out general admin work
Why Choose Pitman Training Swords For Your Career Training Course?
- Not only do Pitman Swords offer recognisable qualifications and get approached regularly by Irish employers looking to fill positions; they support students above and beyond gaining their qualification.
- Students are assisted search for and find the right job for them. Regular workshops cover everything from CV creation and interview preparation, to guest appearances from recruitment consultants giving inside tips on how to get their attention.
- The friendly career advice team are always available to chat to anyone who unsure about what they want to do, or how to get into the job they want. Book a no-obligation chat with an advisor today to discuss your career options and see how Pitman Swords can help you to kick-start your career.
Call now on 01 8404075 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.